Just to give an International “dress” today I decided to write the post in English or maybe it’s better to say something similar to English J Unfortunately it’s not my mother tongue so please be patient!!
Now let's come back to the aim of this post:
After installing on Arduino the Bluetooth shield I made the first test “on the road”.. Yes the previous test has been made at home without the real connection to the sensors, without noise coming from the PWR etc, so I was worried by the fact I would have face some troubles. Thanks to God all the stuff starts working without problems except for an analog pin that seems to be conflicting with something.. At the moment I simply switched that pin to another analog pin, later on I will check what’s going wrong.
In this video you will see
- how the connection has been implemented
- Data displayed in real time on the mobile phone (via Bluetooth)
- Data are stored on disk to give the opportunity to make a analysis later